City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring (601/3698/4)
Course Duration: On Request
This qualification is perfect for those who would like to gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence to coach individuals in a professional.
Benefits for individuals During this course, our students will:
● Start viewing coaching and mentoring as powerful development tools.
● Understand the role and responsibilities of an effective coach and mentor.
● Explore different coaching and mentoring models.
● Develop practical skills, tools and techniques to support these models.
● Put their new skills into practice by carrying out supervised coaching and mentoring sessions.
● Analyse how they can improve their coaching and mentoring abilities.
Benefits for employers
● Implement coaching and mentoring in your organisation.
● Benchmark your organisation’s coaching and mentoring practices against nationally recognised standards.
● Ensure that you equip your managers with the essential skills and knowledge that your company needs.
● Create a coaching and mentoring-centred company culture.