Here at Malta Leadership Institute, your career development is our goal. We offer a variety of offline and online training courses that cater to different career goals, including management training, sales training, and personal development, to name but a few. Further your career by booking a course today with MLI.
Practical in Supportive Work in the Classroom II
Teaching requires constant adaptation and change. This practical module provides an opportunity for learners to reflect and improve upon their work performance.
To be successful, an LSE needs to examine whether his/her approach:
⦁ is student-centred
⦁ is reflective
⦁ is practical and active,
⦁ links practice to theory
⦁ encompasses ‘the community’ at large.
1. Placement's aims and objectives
2. Setting S.M.A.R.T goals
3. Presenting a professional logbook at the end of the module
4. Expected outcomes
During this module, our students will:
1. Learn how to create a professional portfolio.
2. Have an opportunity to reflect on their self-development as educators.
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of their methodologies and approaches.
4. Set S.M.A.R.T goals.
5. Learn how to develop student-specific teaching resources and lesson plans.
6. Have the opportunity to assist students with special needs in a real-life work setting.