Dissertation in Applied Nutrition (30 ECTS)
- Plan and undertake a research project.
- Consult numerous sources to develop a thorough understanding of the chosen subject area within the realm of Nutrition.
- Use correctly various research methods (qualitative, quantitative) to address the research questions of their dissertation.
- Collate and critically and critically interpret results from primary and secondary data collection and present them in a logical manner.
- Effectively communicate knowledge in a scientific manner through the writing of a high-quality dissertation.
- Provide recommendations based on research findings.
Mode of Teaching:
Mode of Assessment:
15K Dissertation (100%)
Total Contact Hours:
Supervised Placement and Practice Hours: