Dissertation (20 ECTS)
- Learn independently about the importance of planning and preparation required to undertake a research project.
- Consult numerous sources and integrate knowledge to develop a thorough understanding of the chosen subject area.
- Integrate knowledge from various sources and make judgements on the correct use of various research methods (qualitative, quantitative) to suit the research questions of the publishable article and journal article.
- Learn independently how to appraise critically the current literature and critically interpret results from primary and secondary data collection and present them in a logical manner.
- Effectively communicate knowledge in a scientific manner through the writing of a high-quality publishable article and a journal article.
- Integrate knowledge from interdisciplinary fields to provide recommendations based on research findings.
Mode of Teaching:
Lectures, asynchronous forums
Mode of Assessment:
3K publishable article (30%); 7K journal article (70%)
Total Contact Hours:
Supervised Placement and Practice Hours: