Dissertation: Researching the Area of Specialisation (26 ECTS)
- Show initiative in learning independently about the importance of planning and preparation required to undertake a research project.
- Consult numerous sources and integrate knowledge creatively to develop a thorough understanding of the chosen subject area.
- Integrate knowledge from various sources and make responsible judgements on the correct use of various research methods (qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods) to suit the research questions of the dissertation.
- Manage effectively the process of critically appraising the current literature and interpreting the results from primary and secondary data collection and presenting them in a logical manner.
- Effectively communicate knowledge in a scientific manner through the writing of a high-quality dissertation.
- Integrate knowledge from interdisciplinary fields to provide recommendations based on research findings.
Mode of Teaching:
Lectures/ synchronous/ asynchronous
Mode of Assessment:
100% [12K] dissertation
Total Contact Hours:
Supervised Placement and Practice Hours: