Award in Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
Many organisations are considering the importance of blockchain technology and how this is revolutionising the financial sector. This MQF Level 7 module (4 ECTS) breaks down blockchain, the digital economy and the cryptocurrencies that it entails. Participants will understand how to interpret and understand blockchain technologies and incorporate them into their businesses strategy.
During this module, participants will:
- Learn all about the evolution of the digital economy.
- Evaluate the relevance of cryptography in blockchain and learn how to mine cryptocurrencies.
- Use various credible sources to learn about cryptocurrencies, Crypto Exchanges and the story of Bitcoin, and in turn, critically evaluate bitcoin (and its consensus model) as a specific application of blockchain technology.
- Learn to differentiate between Distributed Ledger Technology and types of blockchain.
- Propose a blockchain-based solution to address a business problem within a particular case study.
Malta Leadership Institute
Valley Towers, Suite 9