Award in Financial Management
Financial management includes the strategic planning, organising, directing and controlling of the company’s finances. A financial manager ensures that the organisation’s shareholders get good returns on their investment, efficiently utilises the company’s funds, and creates safe investment opportunities.
During this MQF Level 5 module (8 ECTS), our students will gain a deeper understanding of the financial aspects of organisations. Furthermore, they will learn basic accounting and budgeting principles.
During this module, our students will:
- Understand the theoretical and practical role of the financial manager in organisations.
- Become acquainted with fundamental accounting principles.
- Understand the importance of shareholders in modern companies.
- Understand the concept of risk in the context of business decision making.
- Use different sources to assess the financial viability of various companies.
- Learn about the different types of accounting software available in the market.
Malta Leadership Institute
Valley Towers, Suite 9
Stay in touch
If this change requires an additional deposit fee, then this change will be only accepted on the condition that we receive the payment immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot accept such changes if you've already started the original course.