Award in Leading Innovation and Change
Innovation plays a crucial role in maintaining the company’s competitive edge. It’s the leader’s responsibility to seek innovation and change whether the company is just starting, developing or expanding.
This MQF Level 5 module (6 ECTS) explores theories that explain how one can encourage and manage innovation in the context of today’s competitive global market.
During this module, our students will:
- Understand why innovation is crucial & how it improves business performance.
- Develop and implement concepts of innovation.
- Identify the internal and external environmental factors that encourage innovation and change.
- Identify different techniques that foster innovative thinking, such as SWOT, PESTLE etc.
- Use quantitative data to back up the reason why a company needs change.
- Evaluate different strategies that directly or indirectly affect business.
Malta Leadership Institute
Valley Towers, Suite 9