Leadership & Management
Leadership is the ability to identify, integrate, understand and reflectively manage other people’s feelings, in addition to your own. Management is the coordination of business activities to achieve defined goals.
The main difference between leaders and managers is that people follow leaders, while people work for managers. A leader should be honest, communicative, confident, committed and optimistic. On the other hand, a manager should be creative, knowledgeable, disciplined, determined and adaptable.
A successful business owner needs to be both a strong leader and an able manager so that his/her team follows him/her in the company’s pathway to success. The course is designed for those who are looking to make a different in their workplace. As managers, the prospective students must be aware of their capabilities in creating a better setting.
During this module, our students will:
- Learn the key skills that leaders and managers should possess.
- Identify the different types of leadership.
- Learn the different leadership methods they should adopt according to the team they have.
- Be able to aware of different personalities in their teams and cater for them.
- Learn how time management can be effective with a team.
Malta Leadership Institute
Valley Towers, Suite 9