Managing stress is a key component in succeeding. Stress is a mental or emotional state resulting from a mismatch between the perceived demands and the individual’s ability to cope.
There are three different types of stress:
- The good: excitement, success, stimulation.
- The bad: boredom, pressure, unhappy relationships.
- The ugly: heart attacks, cancer, depression.
The signs and symptoms of stress include:
- Migraines and headache.
- Insomnia, exhaustion, loss of appetite.
- Difficulty with making decisions.
Being aware of your mental health is important. As shown above, when one experiences high levels of stress, other mental health issues may crop up which will inhibit you from fulfilling your goals and potential.
You may feel that there’s nothing you can do about stress. However, you have more control over the way your body reacts to adverse events than you think. This course will explore techniques that decrease the level of stress and anxiety, such as meditation, time management and self-monitoring, to name but a few.
During the module, our students will:
- Learn how to safeguard themselves against stress and anxiety.
- Gain control of the projects and manage them better.
- Understand how managing stress can provide stability.
- Boost productivity.
Malta Leadership Institute
Valley Towers, Suite 9
Stay in touch
If this change requires an additional deposit fee, then this change will be only accepted on the condition that we receive the payment immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot accept such changes if you've already started the original course.