Psychology of Learning II
Course Duration: 9 hours - 3 hours
This module builds on Psychology of Learning I. Different theories of learning, including ‘acquisition’, ‘participation’ and ‘knowledge creation’ will be explored. Furthermore, these concepts will be examined in an integrated manner. This is done in order to provide a formula that works since this module takes into account children with special needs and the educator’s day-to-day work.
1. The application of pedagogy according to the students' needs.
a) Learning as a Process of Active Engagement
b) Learning as a Social Phenomenon
c) Learner Differences as Resources
d) Knowing What, How, and Why
2. Conducting one-to-one interventions
3. Understanding curriculum design and application
4. Conducting observations before formulating IEPs
5. Preparing resources and handouts according to the students' needs
During this module, our students will:
Learn what pedagogy is and how this translates into practice.
Design interventions, resources and handouts using the VARK method.
Use pedagogical tools for one-to-one sessions with their students.
Learn how to organise inclusive activities.
|Lecturer:||No of ECTS:||No of Hrs:|